[alfa] GM accumulator

I finally got the accumulator installed.   I went to the local mechanic to get
it free after breaking a strap wrench trying to get it free.  Didn't want to
force it any more.  A pair of 6" channel locks and some grunting got it free.
I was reluctant to force anything for fear of breaking something on the pump.

Anyway, the GM accumulator works perfectly.  It's a direct replacement, a
perfect fit and perfect operation.  It finally held pressure from last night to
this morning.  The price was $102 shipped from www.gmpartsdirect.com.  Part
number 25528382.

Still didn't cure my ABS light.  I'll be working on that after Road America
this weekend.

-Peter