[alfa] FA: Alfetta Sedan back on eBay

Fellow Digestibles,

I have decided to give eBay one more shot at selling my Alfetta Sedan. I was
hoping to sell it on my own, locally, but that just hasn't worked out. To
tell you all the truth, I am a little baffled that no one has picked this car
up yet. It has a great, clean, straight, no rust, body...nice engine...its a
great car, and will make someone a nice daily driver.

The buy it now price is below what I paid for the car, which is typical for
selling Alfas...but this is a great deal for this poor Alfetta. I would love
to keep it, but I don't have room for more than one, and I haven't even been
able to drive my Verde because I need the money from the Alfetta sale, to fix
the brake problems! Help a guy out! ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5356&item=2434151718

or enter item #: 2434151718

And while you're at it, someone buy my stepnose hood! You're honestly telling
me that no one needs a almost perfect replacement or spare hood? I know these
things aren't THAT easy to find. Its a great deal:

ViewItem&rd=1&category=33646&item=2433405009

item #: 2433405009

Thanks,

Ted
HMB, CA