From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Overly,Edward A.
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 12:21 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] no spark on 83 Spider

My spider has current going into the coil but when I pull the coil lead to
the distributor and check for spark, I don't get any.  Battery has good
voltage (I know it has to be 10.5v).  I've cleaned the contacts on the
coil.  Coils don't seem to go bad often and I'm not sure what else to
check.  Thanks.

Ed