[alfa] How are people after Isabel?

How are people in the NC/VA (and other affected areas) doing after Isabel?

I have a friend that lives there that left the Gloucester area that I
still have not heard from. [On that note, anyone know how the Gloucester
area of VA faired the storm?]

On a sad note, my server is/was located out there. I am hoping it is
offline due to power or internet connectivity problems and not due to
fulfilling its secret fantasy to be a submarine.

Hope everyone managed to stay safe and dry and that all the alfas were
either out of the area or on high enough ground not to get flooded.

Greg