[alfa] Broken tranny stud

That's a really tough one. I don't think you have much choice but to pull the
engine. I'd recommend that you consult with a good local machine shop and see
what they recommend. You're dealing with a steel stud in an aluminum base.
You're very right about trying to drill it out in-situ. I've tried it on a
motor mount stud in-situ and ended up buggering it up. Sounds like a job for a
professional.