[alfa] Alfa rental in Spain

For reference.........

During a recent trip to Spain (Barcelona & Costa Brava) I needed to rent a car at short notice (like 1 hr) and found that Vanguard Rent-a car rents Alfa's (147, 156 & GTV-3.0) - and other cars/vans. Good people to deal with (www.vanguardrent.com) and cheaper than the usual suspects. Only negative is that they are located away from Barcelona airport but close to main train station (which connects to airport). They will also pick-up at hotels. I "forced" myself to take the 147 - actually, my wife (bless her) told me there was no discussion!!

BTW the 147 (1.6 TS) is quite a nice car & most suited to the narrow twisties that we found N. of Barcelona!!

Saw lots of Alfa's 147/156 plus older cars including GTV-6's - all in good condition.

Ralph
Houston, TX