[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V9 #800

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:17:59 +0000 (GMT)
From: "Gregory S. Youngblood" <greg@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] 105-115 Sedan Yahoo Group

I wish you were not on Yahoo's Group - I get sick and tired of the ads
that I have to deal with whenever I go to a yahoo group. :(

Any chance the group would be willing to relocate off of yahoo?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Tad Bailey wrote:

> Wanted to again put in a shameless plug on the digest for the 105-115 Alfa
> sedan Yahoo Group. It_s a group of sedan owners working to preserve and
> restore this wonderful, often forgotten model. The web sight is-
> http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/giuliasuper/ or Email me for more
> information.
I've been using the Giulia Sedan group for some time.  Yahoo may have
ads-but I've never been aware on them using the Alfa Sedan group-and I never
use Yahoo for anything else. It's a nice supplement to this digest for us
sedan addicts, and works just great.  Thanks, Tad, for setting it up.
Timothy
'55 Chevrolet BelAir
'67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super
'71 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super