[alfa] Update on my GTV6

For those that were following my rear-ended GTV6, the adjuster came
by and wrote me a check for the repairs.  It missed being totalled, but
not by much.  Quoting the alternate price guides helped, I think.
However, it's going to need time on the rack to repair the damaged frame
and I'm not all that trusting of unibody frame repairs :(

So, my options are now:

1. Get it fixed.  Keep driving it.
2. Get it fixed.  Sell it.
   (disclosing frame damage is likely going to affect resale price severely)
3a. Pocket the cash.  Sell it.
3b. Pocket the cash.  Part it out.

So for the vultures out there, it's not quite ready to be picked at yet :-)

-Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
'85 GTV6 (a bit bent)