[alfa] GTV oil vapor separator plumbing (carbs)

OK, since nobody knows where to get replacement phenolic blocks for my
bumper overriders, I'm moving on to another project.  My '74 GTV has
been converted from Spica to Webers (previous owner, sometime in the
early '80s).  I've got the oil vapor separator on the right inner
fender, and it's collecting vapors from the engine and has a drain hose
connected back to the oil pan.  The other small tube is plugged (which I
think went to a set of small tubes in the intake system of the Spica),
but the large 3/4" diameter outlet on the bottom is open.  This would
have been connected to the Spica air cleaner.  Anyone have this plumbed
up to a set of dual Weber air cleaners, and would care to explain to me
how they did it?  I smell a lot of oily stench when engine braking from
high speeds, and I think this might be part of the cause.
My Lynx/RamFlo air filters have holes in the back and little plastic
hose barbs for this oil vapor hose connection, I think (they are plugged
now).  There doesn't seem to be enough room under the vapor separator to
attach a hose and bend it up toward the carbs, though - do I need to use
an elbow fitting or something, or move the separator for more
clearance?  I couldn't find a diagram of this plumbing with Webers in my
manuals or CD (found ones for Spica and Solex, but none for dual
Webers).
Thanks,

Jeff Matson
'74 GTV 2000