[alfa] "Stepnose" Euro GTV and Giulia 1600 Spider For Sale-

Still available: Classic '68 Alfa Romeo GT Veloce Euro model "Stepnose"

I purchased this car from an enthusiast that was preparing the car for
restoration. The car was complete and being used daily until 2 years ago. It
has a good CA title and has a current non-op.

It has been taken apart and the body has been media blasted and primed.
Small areas of rust have been cut out and await new metal. Needs body prep
and paint. The interior has been redone already. Nice original dash and
guages. Original radio, keys, and owner's manual. The engine is a twin Weber
equipped 1750 which has had a rebuilt head and rebuilt transmission.

Needs another Alfisti to complete the restoration. I had good intentions,
but not enough time and skills to take it on- $3500

I also have a '66 Giulia 1600 Spider for sale. Final year of this body style
as the Duetto was replacing it.  This car is complete (except eybrows) and
together, but has been in storage for almost 20 years.  Runs and drives.
Great car to restore- $6000

Will consider classic car or motorcycle trades

Located in California. Can send pics by email.  Thanks, Mark Mitchell
email:  motorama@domain.elided