Re: [alfa] Plenum volume (NAC)

That's called a Helmholtz resonance chamber.   It should be 2 times the engine
displacement.   It's tied closely with runner length and shape.

There is some decent information on the net about it, but I hope your math
skills are polished.  I'm just starting to get my head around the principle.

See http://www.rsparks.com/intake_tech/Lecture08.ppt for a summary of the
engineering.

-Peter