[alfa] RE: 164 fuel line...

Both of my old 164's at one time or another had the fuel line become loose
from fuel rail and spilled gas on top of engine. I always considered myself
luck that a fire did not take them out and me with it. Might want to buy
some Fuel Inj. Hose clamps and add to lines. FI hose clamps and smooth and
different then regular hose clamps.

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian Auto Parts on the INTERNET
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield, NJ 08344
Phone: NEW AREA CODE: 856-358-1555   856-358-8786
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com/
E-Mail: mailto:bruces@domain.elided     PARTS AT A DISCOUNT!
Fiat Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm