RE: [alfa] Alfetta charging

Stefano,
With the engine running, the voltmeter should read high 13's. At only
10 volts at night it looks like the alternator is not charging. The
electrics on a car can be quite mysterious to non-electricians; before
you spend some real money, my advice would be to seek out someone
knowledgable.
1986 Spider
Port Orange, FL