[alfa] RE: V6 oil consumption

I've seen the puff of smoke syndrome on a few milanos/gtv6s.

It usually happens at WOT after the car's been driving
lightly for long. I think some of the by-products of
combustion of easy driving are black/grey powders that
get collected in exhaust pipings. When floored, the
flow pushed clean these particles out, so you get that
initial puff, and then the car drives great. my $.02

Another reason alfas are designed to be driven hard, and
italian tuneup is no myth.

Jess
88 Verde
95 LS