Re: [alfa] RE: verde ABS

Dug, Mark et al;

I'm fairly certain it's not a wheel sensor.   The light will sometimes go out
while driving.  In the case of a bad wheel sensor, the error condition will not
reset until the control module is power cycled, meaning the light wouldn't go
out until I shut the car off.  Had that problem on my old Platinum already.
BTDT.

Per the Owner article, the author had the same experience.   Both lights will
go out when the accumulator reaches 210 bar.   The orange light will stay on
between 180-210 bar, and the red and orange light will come on below 180 bar.

Like the article says, the pump will not always run constantly with a failing
accumulator.   It's a gradual thing.  I've also had increasing overheating in
even light traffic with the pump running constantly.  It will not hold pressure
for even a few hours between starts.

I'll keep you posted when I get the part installed.

-Peter