[alfa] Wanted - Connector for Milano ARC Control Unit

Hi Everyone,

The end of last week the ARC Control Unit that is mounted above the glove box in my Verde melted. It looks like it was pretty close to starting a fire. I've never heard of this unit burning up before. I have a spare Control Unit, but one of the electrical connectors melted as well. If you are sitting in the passenger seat looking at the Control Unit as it is mounted, it is the connector on the bottom left, closest to you. It's the only one that has 12 wires. I'd like to buy one from someone who has a parts car. The best thing would be to cut the wires about 6" before the connector. Please contact me if you can help me out. Respond to michael_conrey@domain.elided

Thanks,

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD
301-824-3588