Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 04:43 PM 9/8/2003, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:46:13 -0500
From: MCosgrove@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Bosch Distributor (NAC)

While doing some rearranging in my garage, I moved the engine stand on
which my Abarth 1000 Bialbero engine is mounted.  To my horror, either I or
some gremlin must have bumped it into something, and the distributor cap is
cracked.  Big time, with pieces out of it, some but not all of which I was
able to find.  As this distributor was used only on Abarth Bialberos and
Porsche Carreras, they were rare and cost an arm and a leg 20 years ago.
Anybody know of a source today?

Assuming I get very few replies to my first question, anybody ever glue a
cap together again?  I'd have to sculpt missing pieces out of epoxy or
something that will take the heat and not conduct electricity.

Mike in Texas