[alfa] Spider top boot plastic inserts

Greetings

Does anyone on the Digest have the large plastic inserts for a top boot that they would like to sell.
I mean the black plastic inserts that look like large stumpy hockey sticks. They are tucked inside the fabric of the top boot and make it look smooth on top. The item numbers are 605 20 232 and 233, They are not the small white plastic thingos that clip onto the body work.
Please contact me off-digest if you are willing to sell them or a whole top boot.
Many thanks

Simon
91 Spider
Dover MA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained in this message may be private and confidential, and may also be subject to the work product doctrine. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. --