[alfa] 1979 Spider heater lever lamp

    I have a 79 Spider that I purchased used with an unknown history. The
heater control face plate as well as the knobs and heater lever light were all
missing.

    I recently purchased a face plate and light from Centerline.

My question is, did all spiders in the 1979-1980 have the light? My console
does not have the hole to install the light.

The faceplate I purchased is chrome plated (Centerline said the black is NLA)
I would prefer the black face any thoughts.

I will be placing an order with Highwood Motor Company, I just want to make
sure there if there is more than one type of faceplate I order the correct one
for use with the light.

Bill LeClair

79 Spider
Topsfield MA