[alfa] Marelli-plex service

First of all, I'd like to thank all the helpful digest
members who explained to me that the advance curve in
the Alfa Ricambi catalog and the alfa shop manual is
given it terms of the distributor speed and not the
crank speed so all the numbers should be multiplied by
2 to match the actual readings of the timing light.

Even so though, my marelli-plex distributor seems to
have trouble getting anything more than 10deg (on the
crankshaft) advance at 5000rpm where it should be
getting (according to the graph in Alfa Ricambi's
catalog) about 24deg.  Before replacing the whole
system with a newer alternative, I would like to see
if I can get the distributor serviced.  Anybody know
of a shop that services these systems?

Thanks a lot,
Vangelis

Mountain View, CA