[alfa] EBAY - ALFA PARTS... Garage SALE!

Hello Fellow Alfisti:

I have once again been threatened by my wife, namely that I clear out the garage of all the Alfa parts OR ELSE!  So, in an effort to preserve peace in my home, I've listed numerous Alfa parts on Ebay some of you may need.  Of particular note are the Alfa Romeo brake caliper stickers, heat resistant, and of course weather proof... a nice way to make your brakes and wheels look sharp.  I have many of these, so feel free to email me direct for a pair for your brake calipers. Thanks!

Here are my Ebay auctions:

http://shorterlink.com/?IKB6ZU

(this is a shorter link to my ebay auctions, please be patient as it links and connects... simply cut & paste this link to your browser.)

THANKS FOR LOOKING & HELPING ME CLEAR OUT MY GARAGE!