From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Joseph A Fillip, Jr.
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 5:37 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Repairing 105 Series Shift Lever

Does anyone out there have any experience in rebuilding the gear shift lever
from a mid-60s 105 Series Alfa (in my case, a '67 Giulia Super) that they
could share with me? I would like to restore the reverse lock out, as well
as attempt to cure a really annoying, persistent rattle from the lever.

Anyone have any leads on parts for such a job (or, absent parts, a new shift
lever)? I've searched my principal catalogs (International and Centerline)
without success.

Thanks for any and all help.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA