[alfa] Re: milano wreck for sale

My 88 Milano Gold automatic has been involved in a car accident.  Front
end damage. It was meticulously maintained untill the accident.  It had
new brake rotors and pads, drive shaft, done in last few months.  Engine
was rebuilt less than 10K ago and does not leak or burn any oil.

The car is black and has the cloth velour interior in good shape.  ARC
worked perfectly.

The body damage is the front end, hood, fenders, front bumper and grill
are gone.  Everything else is good.  All glass in great shape

If any one is interested in a good parts car, it is for sale.  Please
make an offer for with the basically new engine or without.  I may decide
to keep the engine and use it for another Milano.

thanks,

Peter in Los Angeles