[alfa] 1991 164L For Sale in Southern Virginia

Hello fellow Alfa fans...By fates twist I ran across a Antracite Alfa 164L today. I currently do not have room for another car, but I bought it anyway because I figured we could find a good home for it. It's a disease we must have when we treat these cars as orphaned children instead of machines

The body is near mint with sunfading on the hood, and roof. It has tan leather, 5-speed, A/C compressor is working, but the system needs a charge. sunroof is working, electrical seems good clutch is nice, and tight. dash is mint, wheels are shiny, and pretty, tires are good. still has working fogs.
Has current Virginia Inspection. I have owned three of these cars, and done countless hours of research on them. I pretty much know what to look for on them, and this one looks good.
The only thing that concerns me is that I do not know when the timing belt was done.
The mileage is at 174,000 it seems to have been owned by someone that knew what they had and maintained it as I am sure it would not have lasted this long, or been in this kind of shape had the previous owner not done they're part.
I am selling the car for what I paid for it today, and that was $1500.00 I feel that this is a steal as good '91-164's usually double this figure.
Please feel free to email me as I can provide detailed digital pictures.

Cheers,
dennis thomason
1987 Alfa Milano Verde "Rosso 75" Sold to Alex Csank
1991 Alfa 164 Lusso "Rosso" sold to Tom Gunella
1991 Alfa 164 Lusso for sale