[alfa] Project Alfa

I've been on this list for many years now, as many of you have. If you
remember the old  "Project Alfa" website I'll have to apologize for not
restoring it as I just have not got the time to do that right now.

But for anyone that is interested, I've posted some photos of the Spider as
it looks today. The project was a resounding success (even if it did take me
5 years). As for now I'm on to a new project. Sorry... but it's not an Alfa.

Anyway, check out the site below and follow the Project Alfa link for the
pics. I'll be glad to answer any questions as to parts sources and such.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa
Project Luscombe
Vintage Air Restorations