[alfa] Spider spindle mix up - revised

Thanks to al of you that informed me of the answer to my question.  fter an
inspection of the spindles the caliper would bolt on to the rear of the
spindle if they were reversed, so to any one else who was wondering no they
are not interchangable.  Now i need to find an Alfisti with a parts car in
the MD area who will sell me a left spindle, Anyone?

Mark Peterson
1981 Alfa Spider Veloce