[alfa] re: where is Zat?

Digester r.m.bies writes:
Where in Wisconsin is Zat?

Alfa Heaven is east of Wausau in east-central Wisconsin. Easiest route would
be to take I-39 north after it splits from I-90 north of Madison, then turn
east on US 52 at Wausau. Zat is north on Nolan Road, maybe 20 or 24 miles east
on 52, then maybe 2 or 3 miles north on Nolan Road. Mail route is Aniwa, but
it's in the middle of nowhere. You could also take I-43 north from Milwaukee
to Green Bay, then US 29 west from Green Bay for maybe 30 miles, then turn
north on US 45 for about 10 miles, then west on 52 for a couple of miles to
Nolan Road.
Hope this helps.
Happy motoring,
Ken Merrill