[alfa] Re: Spirax

Cats,

>So, to be sure the
>old stuff was fully gone, I changed the oil again at about 500 miles.

Thanks for the confirmation. It was getting the old oil off
of the gears that I was looking for, since it was synthetic.
I have a whole case of the stuff and it only took 3.5 quarts so
I can change again at any time. So far the transmission 'seems' to
shift better and is quieter, for sure.

By the way, the Alfetta turned 200,000 this weekend. And was
everyone aware that Alessandro De Tomaso died in May? I just
read about it and hadn't heard any buzz on it.

Stefano
Oakland, CA