Who was shipping?

Sorry to bother everyone with this but...

A couple of weeks ago I recommended B&P Trucking to someone shipping a car from
NY to Oregon, or vice-versa.  Brian from B&P called me last night.  Apparently
the message got garbled on the initial call and he didn't get the phone
number.

He asked if that person could call again and leave the number.

Thanks and again, sorry to bother everyone with this.

-Peter