LAST CHANCE! 1987 Alfa Milano Project/Parts Car -FOR SALE-

Ciao Alfisti !

My parents still have a decent '87 Milano they are trying to find a home for.
I've posted this car on the digest a couple of times in the past and have
gotten some interest but sadly no buyers.  They are asking $250 for it and
prefer that it be towed away (that is, they don't want someone working on it
in their backyard).  Anyhow, my mom has nearly reached the end of her patience
with it and... GASP!... wants to tow it to the junkyard!  I thought I'd take
one last stab on the digest as I'd really rather see it being rebuilt or at
least of some use in another Alfa.

The car is located in Chesterton, Indiana (about 40 miles East of Chicago at
the southern tip of Lake Michigan).  If you are interested or have further
questions about the car (problems, condition, history, etc.) or would like
some pictures of it, you can e-mail me at jasmo65@domain.elided.  Thanks for
reading my post!

Jim Witek
'93 Alfa 164L