RE: Coolant T Fittings

Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:22:58 -0400
From: "Spencer, Graham" <Graham.Spencer@domain.elided>
Subject: coolant T fittings

Anyone have any idea where I can get generic T fittings for the cooling
system? I have something that looks like a plumbers nightmare in my car
now,
and I know that all that copper tubing must be bad. I searched the
internet,
but had no luck.

TIA
Graham
85 GTV6

Why generic when you can obtain the OE from Jon Norman @ Alfa Parts,
Berkley for not much $.  BTW, what is this thing about guys with uncommon
names driving uncommon cars?

Graham L. Davis'91 164 L'89 Milano Verde'89 Spider Grad'86 Gtv-6 (He's
still under our roof)