Now, if you were REALLY lucky, you might find a Alfa 2.5 liter V-6 *AND* transmission out of an Alfa-6 sedan which was NOT based on the Alfetta (front engine, rear transaxel). But good luck there because they are VERY rare and most have already been cannibalized for this very purpose.

George Graves
'86 3.0 GTV-6

On Sunday, August 24, 2003, at 10:01 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:44:56 -0700
From: "Robert Lesher" <robert_lesher@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfa V-6 conversion

I am seaking info. on installing a Alfa V-6 into a 105 car? I know it is
possible, I mainly need info. on mating a transmission, to the V-6
engine. I have heard that a Masserati Bi-turbo, trans will fit, but Nasco
says no. Does anybody know? Bob Lesher ( robert_lesher@domain.elided)
4 2600 Sprints
67Lancia Fulvia Zagato
Alfetta Sedan and GT- both for sale
164 LS
62 Fiat Ghia 1500 GT- in need of the V-6 transplant