Alfa V-6 conversion

I am seaking info. on installing a Alfa V-6 into a 105 car? I know it is
possible, I mainly need info. on mating a transmission, to the V-6
engine. I have heard that a Masserati Bi-turbo, trans will fit, but Nasco
says no. Does anybody know? Bob Lesher ( robert_lesher@domain.elided)
4 2600 Sprints
67Lancia Fulvia Zagato
Alfetta Sedan and GT- both for sale
164 LS
62 Fiat Ghia 1500 GT- in need of the V-6 transplant