Re: Starter Relay

Hi folks,
I am currently attempting to repair an 86 Spider / Head Gasket, etc. and
Found a bad starter.  Had it rebuilt and it spins perfectly. When I installed
it in the car, I can jump it and it works fine, but the switch does not
activate it.  I have checked it with a test light, and I get juice when the switch
is turned to start on the small wire, and of course I have juice from the
battery.
IS THERE A RELAY some where that I need to check, and replace?  I hear things
clicking at the ECU and also under the hood.
Please help, I have searched the shop manual for days, and can't see what I
am looking for.  On my 91 I had to replace a relay under the rear shelf.  On
this 86 I am a bit lost.
Thanks for the help
Stan