Re: Insurance

Joe,

Try Parrish/Heacock, Lakeland FL. 800-678-5173. I get full coverage for my
street licensed autocross spider for around $110.00 / year. Beware of some
of the collector car insurance companies; they require a decaration that the
car will not be used in ANY form of competition/autocross/time trial, etc.

George Schweikle
Lexington, KY