RE: 164 alternatives

It's a tall order if you want just a "commute car" AND something to impress
the clients. I think the 164 fits this profile, as it is certainly unique
and distinctive enough to get a conversation about cars going. If you are
able to deduct some of your operating costs as business expenses it seems
worthwhile to just keep it, especially if you've already invested time and
money. I've been driven around in a large BMW 7 series by one of our
vendors--and it often helps to get some fun car conversation going over
lunch.

Chris Robyn
SF Bay Area
88 Verde