BAT's at Pebble in '89

Well aware the 750-101 Group has not a clue why they're receiving a URL
to see some ancient pics of ancient cars, but it came up on the esteemed
AlfaDigest (where they let one actually do and say zany things) -
nevertheless thought you might be interested.

Amazing thing is why I wouldn't put B.A.T. 5, 7 & 9 on the cutting edge
of design, should you be an automotive designer - show me yours.

Whilst digging out the photos and dusting them off (okay, they're in
binders) it reminded me how much I loved the 'eldest' of the brood - BAT
5. The cantilevered roof in the rear, not to mention the bat colored
paint job with blood red interior and exterior details - I adore an
elegant sense of humor.

Those were the days...

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA