Renting an Alfa in Germany

Hey gang,

For those that don't know yet I will be moving to
Germany in the next few months, and since my company
is covering a rental car for the first two trips over
I would obviously prefer an Alfa!  I know this has
been covered before - my apologies - but I'm hoping to
find someone that has succesfully rented an Alfa while
in Germany.  I will be heading there for a week this
weekend, then I get use of a car for a month in
October.

As for the eternal question "what kind of Alfa will
you buy when you get there" well... we're actually
hoping to find an apartment in Stuttgart proper and go
without a car for the time being.  I'm sure I'll break
down at some point and buy something, but I'm much too
cheap to buy something new.  Maybe if I can figure out
how to bring it back in a few years I will, but for
now it's gonna be something at least 3 or more years
old.

Anyhoo, for now if anyone has tricks to reserve an
Alfa I'm all ears!

Thanks!
Ian Lomax
San Francisco -> Stuttgart soon