Re: alfa-digest V9 #717

I agree with Jason's comments - it was a funny posting, however, Jason should have edited the original comments, thus saving bandwidth. Also, Jason neglected to tell us where he lived, though he thoughtfully listed the ALFAs in his stable.

Gordy Hyde
Seattle, WA
NWARC
Alfaless at the moment
spouseless soon

Jason wrote:

That's probably one of the funniest Alfa digest postings yet!  And so true!
However, it sure ran a little long.  If I were you, I would have trimmed it
back to fewer examples as my laughing turned into frustration (see, advise
on how to write a funny e-mail, always an opinion as you stated)...

- -Jason Hagen
'73 Spider
'95 164Q