Maser 4Portes

The Quattroporte was simply Maserati's Big Blowout effort: as big as
they could make it, as fast, as posh and comfy, as expensive...if ever
there was a car that should have had a swimming pool, an overpaid
personal assistant, a stand of palm trees out front and all of Beverly
Hills on speed-dial, this is it. What a big fat Eurotrash greaseball
(and take that, Bentley!). Our favorite memories pertaining to the car
date to when Tania and I lived in her condo in a fairly ritzy part of
Nashville, just up the street from a high-end watering hole. On more
than one occasion, we would see parking valets from that establishment
out, um, "looking for parking spaces" in some poor (well, I suppose that
should be RICH) sucker's Quattroporte, jamming up and down Hobbes Road
at 60 or 70 mph.

Will Owen