Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 02:57 PM 8/12/2003, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:19:13 -0400
From: "Brad Purvis" <bradpurvis@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfa Found! (almost)

Andrew, May I call you Andy?

After a little more digging I found a more recent license plate number for
my old '84 Spider. I plugged that into the SMOG Check site you posted and
volia! I now have the VIN and I know where the car received it's smog check
the past two years (its due again this month), in the East Bay. Can someone
tell me exactly what info is provided by CARFAX? Would it be worth paying
for one of their VIN checks to try and locate the current owner?

Brad Purvis