RE: Berlina...Maserwhatti?

Berlina...Maserati...Berlina...Maserati...two totally different cars..the only common ground is that both seem to be neglected...well that and one has a poorly engineered and prone to failure turbo and parts cost is outrageous. The other is practically bulletproof and can be worked on by the average garage Joe Owner.

Our Berlinas seem to be getting some props lately (as they should).

On a side note: everyday on my way to my office I drive by a lonely black Maserati Ghibli. Just sitting there, screaming for some love. Poor little orphan.

Personally I think the biggest piece of sh*t is the Maserati/Chrysler TC. Talk about a match made in Hell. Barf. Maybe I'll buy one just for laughs. I'll park it next to my Le Car.

Damian

(1750 Berlina)

magista@domain.elided
Techrealm Technology Consulting