RE: Alfa Movie Spotting

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:56:59 -0400
From: "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: Alfa Movie Spotting

It's an Alfetta Sedan.  In fact, IIRC Ferris makes a comment regarding
the "sh*tbox Alfa" at some point in the movie.

To be more precise it is either a 1978 or 1979 Alfa Sport Sedan. I would have to see the movie again to try to determine exactly what year it is. I must say though, the sound that it makes is quite authentic as Cameron sits in the driveway revving it. I know, I hear this sound just about everyday :-). I assume the Mazda soundtrack mentioned earlier was referring to the Ferrari. Ferris does call Cameron's car a piece of sh*t but does not mention that it's an Alfa.

Craig
'78 Sport Sedan