oil pans, Berlina windshield for sale

I've got two oil pans that are going to ebay if no one in the SF Bay Area is
interested.  They're clunky, so I'd like to avoid shipping:

* 105 1600/1300 upper pan (large flared part of bat-wing pan for Duetto,
Giulia sedan, 1600 GTV, Juniors). Good condition, missing flat bottom piece.
$20
* 105/115 1750/2000 complete pan, both top and bottom, for GTV, Spider,
Berlina.  Good condition. $35.

Anyone local need a US 2000 Berlina glued-type windshield with one small
star in it, out of the line of sight?  Won't ship.  $125 with molding on
extra windshield.

Pick up in Berkeley, CA.

Andrew Watry