GTV 6 wire connection boots

All:

I am in the process of removing my 85 GTV 6 engine.  I
just completed disconnecting all the wires from the
engine.  In doing so, I noticed deterioration of the
protective rubber boots protecting the wires as they
enter the connectors.  Does any one have a good source
for replacing these, or are they made from unobtanium?

Next step is to remove the a/c system then the drive
line.  It's getting close.

Thanks.  John, Alexandria, VA