Re: alfa-digest V9 #697

<Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 01:21:06 -0400
<From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
<Subject: re: GTV-6 tires

<Maybe I should ask if anyone has any tips they'd like to share on
<all-season tires for the GTV-6.  The numerous reccomendations I've
<received have mostly been for summer tires.

<Thanks,
<Joe Elliott
<'82 GTV-6

Joe, I might suggest the Pirelli P6 Four Season or the Michelin Energy
MXV4 Plus. Check out www.tirerack.com. Even if you don't order through
them they have a good on-line decision making tool which will help you
select the correct tire. Brad PurvisIn search of my "lost" '84