re: GTV-6 tires

At 6:05 PM +0000 8/7/03, alfa-digest wrote:
as for conti all seasons, we have a set on my wife's non-alfa (1996 MB
E300D), and while they don't suck, neither are they inspirational.
we're planning to replace them with the Kumho Ecsta, which seems to be
a generally well regarded line of tires.
Richard,
Are the tires on your Benz the (OEM??)ContiTouringContact CH95, or the ContiExtremeContact that I mentioned?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6