Twinspark head for sale

Hi All

I have a Twinspark head off an Alfa 75 that is offered for sale. Its off our
car which now has another previously used head. The reason for replacement was
a small amount of corrosion around the front water passages, easily repairable
but time constraints dictated otherwise. Taking 1 mm off the face will
probably remove the damage but a light skim won't. If anyone is interested
please contact me directly. Valves, cams etc are also available if someone
wants the complete assembly and I can have it reconditioned also.

Regards all

Les
"The Green GTV" in Wellington, NZ