'91 spider side-skirt removal?

Hi all,
just stripped the spider down and brought it to the body shop for a full apint
job. I got everything removed except the side skirts and the gas cap. I
removed all external plastic rivets and two bolts securing the skirts to the
car, but it still seems there is something holding it to the car. On the parts
CD it looks like 3 clips, but there is not enough detail to see how to remove
them. I canno access the skirt from inside the car, nor can I see how to
remove the skirt from underneath. Does it just pop off if you pull hard
enough?
Also the gas cap was unscrewed from the body, rubber piece with drain around
gas filler tube was removed, but I cannot get the cap with spring mechanism
out! Any suggestions? Do I have to remove the pin around which it pivots and
take the hinge apart?

thanks in advance,

Karl
'91 164L