Alfa Romeo Administrativa`

Just a brief announcement that I have changed my email address and would like
to take this opportunity inform those who maintain their address files to
kindly update my new address:

Paralegal123@domain.elided

Yes, I  have quite an extensive collection of specialized Alfa Romeo S.p.A.
vehicle sales literature in mint condition (mainly European versions) that I
am now starting to "part-out"  (1969-2003) and a backup set of electronic
control units from my old 164 L and my clients' 164LS and other miscellaneous
parts for sale.

Time does not permit me to list these items but inquiries can be made on
specific areas of interest.  A rare Service Bulletin binder set with a
complete set of original ARI mimeographed pages from the 1960-1985 period and
other miscellaneous tech volumes and booklets are available.  I have
everything from the ARNA, Alfa Sei, the variable displacement Alfetta taxi,
USA Version 1750 GTVs to the 24v 164LS versions.  Also have all of the
original body stickers from Arese including those mandated by the DOT and EPA
for all USA versions.  Several rare Alfetta and Spider and GTV-6 advertising
agency mock-ups brochures (original colored pen/ink colored artwork) and their
finished printed products that you might have seen in your travels.  You'd
want to frame them under glass on both sides to fully appreciate their beauty
and uniqueness.

Rest assured, I still maintain a fervent interest in the marque of Alfa Romeo
and look forward to taking delivery of the very first USA version Spider
whether it be as a recycled ARI employee or as a retail client.  I fully
realize that the golden years of Alfa Romeo have passed into eternity but
consider myself proud and blessed to have played a bit-part in the success of
the marque during the latter days of the twentieth century.

Ciao,  Bob Little